Here is the next chapter of 'How to train your dragon' we hope you enjoy it.
Continue writing your play script.
- each character has spoken words
- you have a scene change
- you have included stage directions
- you have a main event
- the spoken words correspond to the words said before
Below is an example play script to remind you of the layout.
When you looked around your house for examples of time you may have discovered that time can be displayed in different ways.
e.g. analogue time (time shown with hands on a clock)
digital time ( time shown with numbers 07.30, digital times use the 24 hr clock)
written time ( half past seven)
Today we would like you to create a three piece jigsaw for a member of your household to complete.
1. Choose a time
2. Write/draw it using the three ways listed above onto a jigsaw piece.
3. Repeat 2/3 more times.
4. Ask a household member to match the same times. They should make 3 separate jigsaws.
You will need to print the jigsaw template off 3 times or have a go at designing your own.
Continue making your scenery for the performance of your play script.
Today we would also like you to start making your puppets for each of your characters.
You could use lolly pop sticks, wool for hair, old fabric or paper for clothes.
Here is an example of some lolly pop puppets.
Overall School: 95%